‹ Back to search results
Optima require permanent approved electricians with test and inspection - Fantastic opportunity for 2021
Our well-established client is a leading solutions provider focusing on infrastructures and M&E Building Services.
The company are looking for permanent Approved Electricians to join their highly experienced and professional electrical operations team.
The role is based out of the North East with travel required to projects throughout the whole of the UK.
• 18th Edition
• 2394/2395 Inspection and Testing (2391)
• JIB Gold Approved Electrician Card
• Install to client SSOWe
• Commissioning & certifying all installation work streams
• Assist the Project Engineer in planning the project.
• Install electrical systems to meet Client technical specifications.
• Ensure that installations are completed within planned cost and time.
• Keep accurate records of material and labour costs incurred in the construction process.
• Convey message from the Project Engineer to contractors and subcontractors
• Convey information about the progress of the project and performance of the contractors to the Project Engineer
• Assist the project engineer in the procurement of materials.
• Assist contractors and Engineers in interpreting technical designs
• Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to client safety standards
• Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
• Report accidents and incidents that occur at the construction site to Line manager
• Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
• Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers.
• Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
• Identify any potential problem on site and work to prevent it.
• Provide direction to all workers regarding task, safety, equipment usage, and
• material installation.
• Order material from approved suppliers after sign-off by the Project Engineer.
£37,570 per annum (based on 42.5 hrs per week) + regular overtime + travel time paid + x1.5 saturday rate and x2 sunday rate - £55-65k OTE
£20 daily allowance when working away from home
Single room hotel accommodation when working away from home
23 Days Paid Holiday and a Christmas Shutdown
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.