‹ Back to search results
£26,000 pro rata
An opportunity has become available for an Payroll Administrator for Optima Site Solutions on a Temporary Contract to cover Maternity leave. The Role The role of the Administrator is to assist their team with running the weekly payroll and all other necessary admin tasks.
Maternity cover. 37.5 hours per week at Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 2HD
Your responsibilities will include:
• Answering calls, deal with queries and re-direct calls
• Working closely with your team to ensure all their admin tasks are completed to the highest level
• Develop close working relationships with consultants and clients for payroll purposes ensuring payroll deadlines are met
• Processing weekly timesheets
• Processing new contractors ensuring they are compliant with RTW (Right to Work) and CIS documents
• Confirming candidate work type and correct method of payment via a sub-contractor
• Running payrolls and processing invoices Successful applicants will ideally have:
• Strong telephone skills
• Data Entry experience preferable
• Self confidence
• Basic IT skills
• Keen eye for detail
• A willingness to learn
• A can-do attitude
• Team player
• The ability to work from 8.30am – 5pm in our Hampton Head office.
Successful applicants can expect:
• Full training
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• An extra bonus days holiday each quarter for 100% attendance
• Breakfast provided
• Dress down Friday
• Exciting fast paced social environment
• Salary: £26,000 (pro-rota)
Established in 2002, Optima is a private owned/managed recruitment company delivering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions across 8 sectors of the construction industry. We operate from 3 locations across the England, supplying trades and labour all over the UK to some of the biggest names in the industry.
At Optima we look to employee highly motivated people that are not afraid to work hard. As a member of the Optima team you will be trained, coached and mentored to reach your potential and develop your skills.
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected] by Friday 19th February 2023. If you have questions about the role, please contact the office on 0208 783 9222 and ask for Amie Walpole.
Internal use: INDL