Wonderful opportunity to work within a busy construction recruitment office, and to learn and develop in a busy, high-achieving environment. Talking to candidates and developing sales leads will become second nature. Assisting in the delivery of high-quality service to both candidates and clients.
Who should apply?
- tremendous work ethic
- outgoing, positive nature
- not afraid to work outside of comfort zone
- strong team ethic
- willingness to learn
- A basic salary up to £23,000
- Resourcer Bonus leading to access to an uncapped bonus scheme
- Up to 30 days holiday per year
- A clearly mapped out career pathway from trainee recruitment consultant to director
- Tiered career advancement benefits including company cars and salary reviews.
- Company funded staff social events
- Breakfast on us every day
- Contributory pension scheme
Duties of the role will include:
- Working alongside and reporting to a Senior Consultant/Managing Consultant
- Telephone and face to face sales
- Search & Source candidates through various advertising platforms and our CRM database
- Produce business development leads through referencing and lead generation platforms
- Developing long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates
- Learning how to maximise social media to advance your business network
- Utilising and maintaining our state-of-the-art software package
- Manage the compliance associated with working in this sector
If you believe that the opportunity offered by Optima for a trainee recruitment consultant fits your own professional goals then please get in contact. HIRING NOW!
Internal use only: INDL